The 3M™ Littmann® Cardiology III™ Stethoscope is designed for clinicians who require outstanding acoustic performance combined with exceptional versatility. Its innovative design provides a tunable diaphragm on each side of the chestpiece.
- Double-sided chestpiece, for adult and pediatric auscultation
- Pediatric side can be converted to an open bell for low frequencies using non-chill bell sleeve (included).
- Pressure-based sound frequency adjustment with tunable diaphragm
- Parallel noise-reducing sound channels in the tubes
– Patented 3M™ Littmann® Snap Tight Soft-Sealing Eartips
– Durable, latex-free design
Used as a diagnostic tool as part of the physical assessment of cardiac, adult and pediatric patients. Ideally suited for: cardiologists, critical care nurses, EMT, ER doctor, nurse practitioner, pediatric specialist, physician assistant, registered nurse, respiratory specialists, medical students and nursing students