Palmer’s® Coconut Oil Formula® Deep Conditioning Protein Pack is an intensive moisturising treatment to strengthen and repair dry, damaged hair.
- Strengthens, hydrates and repairs damage
- Ethically and sustainably sourced Coconut Oil and Tahitian Monoi
– Vitamin E: An antioxidant superhero, Vitamin E helps to smooth scars and protect skin from damaging free radicals, as well as enhancing the protective function of skin and decreasing the appearance of lines, wrinkles and scars by keeping cells hydrated.
– Coconut Oil: Coconut Oil is sustainably harvested, and the raw coconut is rich in fatty acids and proteins for superior hydration. These fatty acids create a micro-thin barrier, locking in moisture for longer, while naturally occurring proteins and Vitamin E aid in boosting skin renewal and regeneration.
– Tahitian Monoi Oil: Made from soaking the petals of the Tiare flower in locally sourced Coconut Oil and extracting the fragrance. Dubbed the ‘Sacred Oil’ by Polynesian cultures, Monoi Oil has been used for centuries by islanders to keep hair and skin moisturised and protected from environmental elements.
– Sunflower Seed Oil: A natural source of essential fatty acids, including Linoleic Acid, which help repair skin’s barrier function and reduce inflammation.
– Keratin: A protein naturally occurring in the hair follicle which is essential in protecting hair and giving it strength and structure.
– Silk Amino Acids: Detangles hair, smoothes frizz and strengthens strands.
– Coconut Milk: Soothing and moisturising, perfect for nourishing dry skin or replenishing parched, dehydrated hair.
How to use:
After shampooing and rinsing clean, apply Palmer’s Coconut Oil Deep Conditioner evenly through hair, coating every strand of hair and focusing on the hair ends. Leave on for about 10 minutes before rinsing. If using as an overnight treatment, cover hair with a plastic cap or protective covering and rinse off clean the next morning.