SECURA Extra Protective Cream (EPC) Skin Protectant helps treat and prevent rash associated with diaper use or continued exposure to faeces, urine or both. Protects skin from minor irritation associated with diaper dermatitis and exposure to faeces and urine and helps seal out wetness.
Features & Benefits
- Contains 30% Zinc Oxide as Active Ingredient
- Provides a high level of skin protection for patients with severe diarrhoea
- Will not wash away after repeated exposure to urine and faeces
- Contains karaya to absorb moisture and adhere to weepy, macerated skin
- Contains Vitamin E
- Pediatrician tested
Directions for Use:
1. Change wet and soiled diapers, garments and linens promptly.
2. Cleanse the affected area and allow to dry.
3. Apply cream liberally as often as necessary with each diaper change; especially at bedtime or anytime when exposure to soiled diapers, garments, linens, faeces or urine may be prolonged.