Zappy Ultimate Antiseptic Wipes contains a blend of antiseptic agents that kill 99.99% harmful germs. Its alcohol-free and rinse-free application allows for quick hand and surface sanitisation. Tested against EN 14476,
- Alcohol-free sanitizing wet wipes
- Kills 99.99% harmful germs
- EN 14476 Tested
- Gentle enough for hand sanitisation and surface disinfection
- Water-based formula – does not destroy materials like furniture or fabrics
- Safe and Gentle on skin even for children
What is EN 14476?
EN14476 is a quantitative suspension test for the evaluation of virucidal activity in the medical area. Products tested against this European test standard are proven to be effective against Coronaviruses and Monkeypox.
- For cleaning hands and body
- Use after coughing or sneezing
- Use after handling of notes
- Use before and after meals
- Use before and after hospital visits
- For insect bites and stings
- For cleaning high touch surfaces
- For travelling
- Step 1: Wipe all areas of hands or surface till visibly clean and air dry. Use a new wipe for a new surface.
- Step 2: Discard used wipes in a waste bin.
- Purified water, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium gluconate, Fragrance, Benzalkonium chloride (0.10% w/w), Chlorhexidine digluconate (0.10% w/w), Polyaminopropyl biguanide, Ethylhexylglycerin, Polysorbate 20, Tocopheryl acetate