1.1 The Policy provides information on the obligations and policies of PHarMed in respect of an individual customer’s Personal Data. PHarMed undertakes to use reasonable efforts in applying, where practicable, those principles and the processes set out herein to its operations.
1.2 PHarMed’s management, and members of staff shall use reasonable endeavours to respect the confidentiality of and keep safe any and all Personal Data collected and/or stored and/or disclosed and/or used for, or on behalf of, PHarMed. PHarMed shall use reasonable endeavours to ensure that all collection and/or storage and/or disclosure and/or usage of Personal Data by PHarMed shall be done in an appropriate manner and in accordance with the Act and this Policy.
1.3 For the purposes of this Policy, in line with the provisions under the Singapore Personal Data Protection Act 2012 (No. 26 of 2012) (the “Act”), “Personal Data” shall mean data, whether true or not, about an individual customer who can be identified — from that data; or from that data and other information which an organization has or is likely to have access. Such Personal Data shall also refer to that which is already in the possession of PHarMed or that which shall be collected by PHarMed in future. Types of Personal Data may include:
- Postal Address;
- Phone number;
- Fax number;
- Email address;
- IP addresses; and
- Photographs and images.
- WHAT TYPE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION MAY BE COLLECTED AND WHAT DO WE DO WITH YOUR INFORMATION?
When you purchase something from our online shop, as part of the buying and selling process, we collect the personal information you give us such as your name, address and email address.
When you browse our online shop, we also automatically receive your computer’s internet protocol (IP) address in order to provide us with information that helps us learn about your browser and operating system.
Email marketing (if applicable): With your permission, we may send you emails about our company, new products and other updates.
- HOW DO WE OBTAIN YOUR CONSENT TO COLLECT AND USE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION?
When you provide us with personal information to complete a transaction, verify your credit card, place an order, arrange for a delivery or return a purchase, we imply that you consent to our collecting it and using it for that specific reason only.
If we ask for your personal information for a secondary reason such as for marketing purposes, we will ask you directly for your expressed consent, and provide you with an opportunity to decline consent.
By using this site, you represent that you are at least the age of majority in your state or province of residence, or that you are the age of majority in your state or province of residence and you have given us your consent to allow any of your minor dependents to use this site.
- HOW DO YOU WITHDRAW YOUR CONSENT OF COLLECTING AND USING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION?
You may withdraw your consent for us to contact you, for the continued collection, use or disclosure of your information, at anytime, by contacting us at Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or mailing us at: PHarMed Import & Export Pte Ltd – 152 Paya Lebar Road #05-06 Citipoint@Paya Lebar , Singapore 409020
Please note that we may not be able to provide you with the same level of service without your consent to collect and use certain personal information essential to complete a transaction.
- HOW DO WE ENSURE SECURITY AND APPROPRIATE DISCLOSURE OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION?
We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of specified purposes.
We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
We may disclose your Personal Information to the abovementioned parties in the occurrence of any of the following events:
- To the extent that PHarMed is required to do so by the law;
- In connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings;
- To establish, exercise or defend PHarMed’s legal rights;
- To the purchaser (or prospective purchaser) of any business or asset which PHarMed is (or is contemplating) selling;
- To any person and/or entity for the purpose of processing such information on PHarMed’s behalf;
- To third parties who provide services to PHarMed or on its behalf, including but not limited to services relating to lucky draws or other marketing activities;
- To any third party that purchases PHarMed or PHarMed’s business or any part of PHarMed or PHarMed’s business;
- With your consent; and
- For the purposes of disaster recovery.
- WHAT DO YOU NEED TO BE AWARE OF REGARDING THIRD PARTY LINKS?
When you click on links on our website, they may direct you away from our site. We are not responsible for the privacy practices of other sites and encourage you to read their privacy statements.
To: PHarMed Import & Export Pte Ltd
Attn: Privacy Compliance Officer
152 Paya Lebar Road #05-06 Citipoint@Paya Lebar
Singapore 409020, Singapore