For Night time Use – Sleep with Peace of Mind
- slim yet secured
- dry and comfortable
- safe & high quality material
- eliminate bacteria & odour
- 330 mm (8 pads per pack)
Many sanitary pads in the market are made from harmful recycled wastes. Chemical agents are used in the recycling and bleaching process. These harmful materials may contain high level of lead, bacteria as well as chemical additives.
A woman will use an average of 15,000 pieces of sanitary pads in her lifetime. Hence, if you use an inappropriate sanitary pad, you will have caused your V-zone irritation and discomfort for 15,000 times in your lifetime.
Reproductive tract infection (RTI) contributes to 45% of female infertility.
Research shows that chronicle reproductive tract infection is one of the leading causes of cervical, ovarian and endometrial cancer. According to the WHO, 87.5% of the women suffer from reproductive tract infection of various degrees.
Women are vulnerable to bacteria and viruses during menstruation.
For ordinary sanitary pads used for two hours, its surface may have bacteria numbering up to 107 per square centimeter. Use of inappropriate sanitary pads may cause rashes, itchiness and even urinary tract infection.
Benefits of Dreams sanitary pads:
- are made from safe, natural and non-harmful materials
- have premium soft cotton surface to give you natural comfort and softness
- have super absorbent polymer core to lock in moisture fast and keep the surface dry
- have super breathable bottom layer
- have negative ions and far-infrared strip that are very effective in eradicating bacteria growth and odour
- may help to reduce menstrual discomfort naturally
Most of the bacteria that cause gynecological issues will die within 30 seconds to 1 minute in oxygen.
Negative ions are oxygen atoms with an extra electron. Negative ion & far-infrared strip in Dreams® can release up to 6140 negative ion during movement. Large quantities of negative ions and oxygen can penetrate the body easily and kill the very causes of diseases – bacteria and viruses.