HospiCare Antiseptic Hand Rub contains 70% by volume of Ethyl Alcohol and 0.5% w/v of Chlorhexidine digluconate which helps to kill 99.99% harmful germs without soap and water. It is fast-acting and has a persistent germ-killing action. It comes in a unique “no splash” pump making it easier to dispense on hands. Tested according to EN 1276 against harmful bacteria with 1-minute contact time. It also contains moisturisers and Vitamin E making it skin-friendly. Ideal for all who require an effective solution to their infection control needs when soap and water are not accessible.
Suitable for use in medical care facilities, nursing homes, healthcare institutions, homes, office and industrial premises.
- Antiseptic Hand Rub/Sanitiser
- 70% Ethyl Alcohol with 0.5% Chlorhexidine digluconate
- Kills 99.99% harmful germs
- Fast acting and has persistent germicidal action
- Tested according to EN 1276 against harmful bacteria with 1-minute contact time.
- Added moisturisers to prevent skin from drying
- Unique “no splash” pump for convenience of use.
Ethyl Alcohol 70% v/v, Chlorhexidine digluconate 0.5% w/v, Deionized water, Glycerin, Tocopheryl acetate (Vitamin E), Fragrance, CI42090
Directions for use:
Apply a small amount on hands and rub gently until dry. Allow hands to air dry.
For external use only. Keep out of reach of children. Flammable, keep away from flame and heat.
Store in a cool, dry place.
Made in Singapore.