Limited availability 120’s + 30’s banded offer pack!
WHAT IS GINKGO BILOBA
- Used in healthcare since 220 B.C. in ancient Chinese Pharmacopoeia “Shen Nong Ben Cao Jing”.
- Main active components are ginkgoflavonglycosides and terpene lactones.
- Traditionally used to promote blood circulation.
KEY PRODUCT FEATURES
- Each tablet contains 40mg of Activated Ginkgo biloba extract from Japan (equivalent to 2000mg of Ginkgo leaves).
- Young Japanese Ginkgo leaves.
- Minimum 24% ginkgo flavone glycosides and 6% terpene lactones.
- Contain ginkgolide B.
- Less than 1 ppm of ginkgolic acid (an allergen).
- Periodically undergone dissolution and HPLC testing.
- Free of pesticides, colourings and preservatives
- Manufactured under strict Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP) with an in-house quality control laboratory
ACTIVATED TECHNOLOGY FROM JAPAN
- Activated Ginkgo biloba extract produced through Japanese patented ACTIVATION technology can be dissolved faster after consumption, enhances absorption of its active ingredient.
Our blood travels around our body carrying oxygen, nutrients and waste. Poor blood circulation may cause:
- Numbness of hands and feet
- Poor memory
- Pain in walking
- Ringing in the ears
If symptoms persist, please consult a doctor.
Take 1 to 2 tablets three times a day.