- Adjunctive therapy for Osteoarthritis
- Patented Fully-Reacted technology from USA to stabilize and deliver consistently high amount of Glucosamine sulfate
- Each thomson OSTEOPRO vegetable capsule contains 400mg of Glucosamine sulfate dipotassium chloride from U.S.A.(equivalent to 300mg of Glucosamine sulfate)
- Less likely to cause stomach side effects
- Non-shellfish, non-animal origin
- Suitable for vegetarians
- Analysed for Glucosamine sulfate content, heavy metals and microbial contamination
- Free of pesticides, fungicides, yeast, sugar, colouring and preservatives
- Manufactured under strict Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP) with an in-house quality control laboratory
Take 2 capsules twice daily.
WHAT IS OSTEOARTHRITIS?
Osteoarthritis happens when the cartilage between bones wear down and is no longer able to protect the bones from friction. This causes pain and inflammation in the joint.
SYMPTOMS OF OSTEOARTHRITIS
- Joint pain
- Stiff joints (especially morning)
- Redness and warmth in joints
HOW CAN GLUCOSAMINE SULFATE HELP?
- It is a basic building block of cartilage
- It prevents the wear and tear of cartilage between joints as a person ages
- Reduces friction between joints, reducing pain, tenderness, swelling and morning stiffness
- It helps maintain healthy joints and cartilages