Valens Myotein Plus is an enteral protein module for use when higher protein requirement is needed.
- Lactose intolerance
- Low serum albumin
- Hard-to-heal wound
- Hypersensitive gut
- Severely malnourished (cachexia, anorexia, sarcopenia)
- Hypermetabolic / Co-morbid condition
- Paediatric protein booster
- 100% High Quality Whey Protein
- Each serving provides 5g protein for muscle recovery
- No lactose. No gluten
- No artificial flavours or sweeteners
- Very low minerals & electrolytes
- Can be administered orally or by enteral tube feeding
- Mixes well with feeding formula/beverages and variety of foods
How to Use:
Mix with Liquids
Stir Valens Myotein® Plus with a small amount of feeding liquid to make a smooth paste, and then gradually add the remaining feeding liquid into the paste while stirring. For best mixing result, add Valens Myotein® Plus into desired amount of feeding liquid and briefly blend with blender. To avoid foaming, blend at low speed.
Mix with Foods
Sprinkle and stir in desired amount of Valens Myotein® Plusinto premixed or prepared food such as mashed potatoes, soups, gravies, yogurt or oatmeal.
Used enclosed scoop to add recommended amount of protein based on the nutritional information and individual protein requirements of patients.
Whey Protein Isolate
Whey Protein Hydrolysate